Team Kakashi goes to..PT1 Team Kakashi goes to..PT1

Alot of room for improvement

I see you've grasped the basics of flash, e.g tweening and walk cycles. I suggest you stop using sprites and start trying to hand draw your models. Oh and try and use sound, even if you don't have a mic you can still get sound effects from websites using Google, soundtracks can be found in the Audio Portal but you need to credit the person whose track your using.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Mhm!

Yeah i really enjoyed it, kinda reminded me of that guy who posted a flash on here then actually done it, forgot his name. but yeah that got less disturbing as you turned away from the gore. anyway i just thought it was really good because its not like them random flashes when its not funny one bit, and just mega random, and its not like a boring flash because its not a boring flash! ;D

infact ima fav this bitch.

Marco the Magnificent Marco the Magnificent

It was okay

It was okay, not that funny, but okay none the less. And to the "reviewer" below me yes we're all aware that the standard of newgrounds' front page has gone down dramaticaly, but why don't you quit whining about it and make something yourself?

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Perfect

This has to be the best game I've played on Newgrounds in a long time. This really has to go on my favorites. Thanks.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

Bad

I don't like this game because its childish and pathetic, really. If I did want a shoot em up game I whould of gone to one half credible. this is a bad game with good reviews because of who the author is.

Enjoyable Horse Racing Enjoyable Horse Racing