Team Kakashi goes to..PT1 Team Kakashi goes to..PT1

Alot of room for improvement

I see you've grasped the basics of flash, e.g tweening and walk cycles. I suggest you stop using sprites and start trying to hand draw your models. Oh and try and use sound, even if you don't have a mic you can still get sound effects from websites using Google, soundtracks can be found in the Audio Portal but you need to credit the person whose track your using.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Mhm!

Yeah i really enjoyed it, kinda reminded me of that guy who posted a flash on here then actually done it, forgot his name. but yeah that got less disturbing as you turned away from the gore. anyway i just thought it was really good because its not like them random flashes when its not funny one bit, and just mega random, and its not like a boring flash because its not a boring flash! ;D

infact ima fav this bitch.

Marco the Magnificent Marco the Magnificent

It was okay

It was okay, not that funny, but okay none the less. And to the "reviewer" below me yes we're all aware that the standard of newgrounds' front page has gone down dramaticaly, but why don't you quit whining about it and make something yourself?

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Good

I thought it was good, people are so narrow minded in these reviews. and the concept of the flash true, doesn't mean its true all the time.

It's Cold Inside It's Cold Inside

God help you.

Its a thought provoking flash, more so then the other widely rejected flashes on here. but thats not the point.

It seems the author is leaving.

sounds familiar.. like that boy who posted a disturbing flash then you know. You remind me of him. Sorry if that offends you. But it seems that on your profile it says your gone or your going, and if thats in the context I interpretate it to be. God help you.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Oh jesus

I can't really say anything.

Fetch Fetch

Lovely

Yes i'm giving it a 10, purely because its awesome.. Beautiful concept and well drawn too, animation was good.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Very Nice

I think this piece was the best i've seen from clock day. 10/10 5/5.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Game

So great, you could make a game!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Excellent.

I think this is a well thought out story. absolutely fantastic!